Metric Group:Customer Metrics
Metric Description:Once you know the number of instances of your software running in unique organizations, you can identify dwindling counts of installed or running instances, which can foreshadow the potential churn of a customer. Decreases in the number of users or instances may indicate issues within the software or losses to competition.
- Number of Active Instances
- Number of Instances Lost/Churned
- Number of instances added at known customers/users
- Number of instances added/gained
- Net Instance Churn
Goals:You want people who deploy and use your software to continue using your software on a regular and ongoing basis. While you should expect some loss of running instances, a healthy business sees these offset by additional instances being added.
- Be the first to submit a link
- Be the first to add a tool